Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Decorating Silent Auction Baskets I Need To Decorate A Wire Basket, What Unique Ideas Can I Use?

I need to decorate a wire basket, what unique ideas can I use? - decorating silent auction baskets

I have to decorate a wire basket. My company is a fundraiser for an employee who recently diagnosed with breast cancer. To participate in the fundraiser, you could buy a basket of $ 5 then went up to you to decorate, transform, everything is permitted. There will be a silent auction of baskets will be judged. I want to do something unique, but I can not think of one thing. He hoped that other ideas for a gift basket or flower arrangement. I paint, cut, hang things outside, nothing, but I think that draws a blank. My basket is nearly the size of the most used a hanging basket of flowers. Can anyone help?

4 comments:

Sue said...

Strips of cloth! Art class my daughter did this with plastic baskets. These patterns of fabrics and cut into strips 1 "x 3". They tied the bands around each section of the plastic mesh, which makes outside of the basket, "fuzzy" or "mild". (Other bands of each section), a boy said his son, as he wear hair bows, random by their employers.

Expect many people to weave strips of fabric inside and outside of the texture, if it would be.

One idea would be nice shades of pink, and fill it with items to be done rose cosmetics (nail polish, lime, cream, etc.)

Second idea:
Use pink or purple tulle (nylon net) for strips of fabric, especially if you can find shiny things. Fill the basket with products from fairytale princess (Tiara, things, hair, make-up game of light) for a girl.

lonleysa... said...

Go to the local craft store and just browse around, you will find things that could be used, and even if you do not understand something that should give you some good ideas

dustbaby... said...

What would I do that is with a party on the moss, straw type, in line projection in random places. Insert one or two of these birds looked like hot glue for crafts and used up. Add, insert a link in the chain (a fine), three points and a hanging ... Add one or two artificial butterflies and bees in the chain. Getting a hook that is a knot of raffia around the base of a hook, just about style. I think it would be nice to get out ... Suspension system, such as a bird's nest ... or you can just outdoors as a decorative piece of storage used, the seed-starting any additional packages or games to keep the grill in the same garden gloves ... I know this is not the intent to use, but I think it would be good to have a history behind it, when someone asks what it is. Good Luck & Have Fun!

Stephanie P said...

I have one on my coffee table. I've used in potpourri and put a big pot in the center and center

Post a Comment