Sunday, February 21, 2010

Employment Confidentiality Clause Question About Employment Tribuneral?

Question about employment tribuneral? - employment confidentiality clause

I note that you labor courts review the case-law from her past as a person behaves, and even bring you local gossip about his decision. Recently I've been with someone on the court and was the innocent victim of sexual harassment. It was a union representative on all employers about his past, his driving record and if he called a serial complainant. Their sexual behavior was also raised that question and said it was a single mother. Is it also illegal I think that is? I believe that the rules will be broken with regard to confidentiality and left a nervous shock. What would be your advice on this kind of behavior? Made the union contact with people, even local, for a man he is and say set his opponentWhat a bad man is he?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Labor would probably be based on rumors based on a decision on the employment situation to take. By McKenzie as a friend, and believes that the misleading statements about the condition of his friend, parent or other sexual behavior in a pejorative sense, or is aware of the ET, I recommend you take a friend for him an employment lawyer to find the decision of the ET and get a perverse appeal, as I'm sure you know, while his friend does not qualify for legal aid to the Court, you may be eligible to find a lawyer to justify his opposition.

Post a Comment